Some days I need something a little more than mascara but less than full on photoshoot makeup- I have a quick go-to makeup look for those days that tons of you have asked me about. It’s perfect because you look put together but not overdone. Before I begin, I start with my skincare routine. It’s super simple & I think you’ll love it:
- Tinted Sunscreen I love this one because it already has your sunscreen in it, so there’s no need to apply beforehand. When I use this, I don’t apply anything to my face under it as I’ve found some things keep it from going on smoothly, especially if they contain silicones.
- Bronzer on my cheekbones, sides of nose, edge of forehead, and jawline. (I alternate between this Nars bronzer in “Casino” and the other one previously linked.)
- Brow touch up with my favorite pomade . I use ebony because I have naturally super dark brown brows. My brows have been micro bladed so I just use this to fill in the ends a bit more so they’re darker. I use this brush to apply the pomade and it really does make a huge difference.
- Now for my tried & true mascara routine… I use this lash primer before applying my favorite mascara. Make sure you apply your mascara one eye at the time and don’t let it dry between coats.
- I swear by this lip liner in “Oak”. If you’ve watched my video on my go-to nude lip, you know that. After lining my lips, I apply this gloss in “C-Thru” and then I’m set!
It’s seriously only five steps but makes a huge difference in looking like you just rolled out of bed or like you actually have your $#!t together.
Give it a try and be sure to tag me in your photo! Don’t forget to join my ladies-only Facebook group!